Monday, October 25, 2010

The Wangan Midnight Maximum Tume 3DX+ Chief Director ...
And Here He Is ...

Hiroma Mori
Hello, Wangan Maxi players.
Nice to meet you guys.
I’m a newcomer, and the chief director, “Hiroma Mori.”

In this series, Hiroma Mori received the baton of chief director. I would like to introduce myself here.

I worked on various games such as combat fright games, action games, and casual games, but, wow, racing games are also really deep!
I was so surprised when I first played the game as a development staff member. As a racing game, they are full of elements to entertain customers like “Episode 100!?”. “Dress-up Level!?”, and “Battle with someone else’s ghost!?”.
I also sense that you, the players who have completed those elements, are frightening…

And then, as a game, the much more upgraded Wangan Maxi 3DX PLUS has now been released!!

Two new additional cars including the long-awaited NISSAN GT-R (R35), a new course, additional dress-up parts including new stickers…We are sure this game will also be enjoyed to its maximum by the players.

BGM, one of the Wangan Maxi series attractions, is, of course, added as well.
We are sure you can relish the atmosphere of Wangan Maxi 3DX PLUS right after you start the game.

May the game bring us into contact with many Wangan Maxi players in various places!!
Avoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment